Join us for the 2019 Long Island Reads Selection Award Event honoring Meg Wolitzer for her novel The Female Persuasion. Wolitzer, who grew up in Syosset and graduated from Syosset High School will be speaking at:
Plainview-Old Bethpage Public Library
999 Old Country Road, Plainview, NY 11803
Sunday, April 7, 2019 • 2:00 p.m.
FREE tickets will be available to the public beginning Friday, March 1 at 9:30 am at https://longislandreads.wordpress.com/
Long Island Reads is an island-wide reading initiative, spearheaded by a group of Suffolk and Nassau County librarians, intended to bring together readers from across Long Island to discuss a book and participate in library-sponsored activities and associated events.
Following the Award Event on April 7th, Huntington Public Library we will be having an evening book discussion of The Female Persausion in our Meeting Room on April 9 at 7:00 p.m.
A synopsis of The Female Persuasion, by Meg Wolitzer: A shy college freshman, Greer Kadetsky, finds her perspectives transformed by a mentor activist who is at the center of the women’s movement. This challenges Greer to discover herself in ways that take her far from the traditional life she envisioned at the side of her boyfriend. Registration required. Open to all.
- Proof of identification (photo ID).
- Social Security cards for you, your spouse and dependents.
- An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) assignment letter may be substituted for you, your spouse and your dependents if you do not have a Social Security number.
- Proof of foreign status, if applying for an ITIN.
- Birth dates for you, your spouse and dependents on the tax return.
- Wage and earning statements (Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R, 1099-Misc) from all employers oInterest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099).
- Interest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099).
- Health Insurance Exemption Certificate, if received.
- A copy of last year’s federal and state returns, if available
- Proof of bank account routing and account numbers for direct deposit such as a blank check.
- To file taxes electronically on a married-filing-joint tax return, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms.
- Total paid for daycare provider and the daycare provider’s tax identifying number such as their Social Security number or business Employer Identification Number.
- Forms 1095-A, B and C, Health Coverage Statements.
- Copies of income transcripts from IRS and state, if applicable.