- Published: December 20, 2018 - 7:05 pm
- Last Updated: February 17, 2019 - 3:53 pm
- Created: December 20, 2018 - 7:05 pm
- Hits: 120
Vita Tax Preparation
Thursdays, February 21, 28; March 7, 14, 21, 28; & April 4 • Appointment Slots are 10:00 am, 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm & 2:00 pm • Station Community Room
Register using code HSA331
VITA tax preparation will be at the Station Branch on Thursdays starting in February and ending before April 15. Please bring the following to your appointment:Registration required. Appointments are open to all.
- Proof of identification (photo ID).
- Social Security cards for you, your spouse and dependents.
- An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) assignment letter may be substituted for you, your spouse and your dependents if you do not have a Social Security number.
- Proof of foreign status, if applying for an ITIN.
- Birth dates for you, your spouse and dependents on the tax return.
- Wage and earning statements (Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R, 1099-Misc) from all employers oInterest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099).
- Interest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099).
- Health Insurance Exemption Certificate, if received.
- A copy of last year’s federal and state returns, if available
- Proof of bank account routing and account numbers for direct deposit such as a blank check.
- To file taxes electronically on a married-filing-joint tax return, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms.
- Total paid for daycare provider and the daycare provider’s tax identifying number such as their Social Security number or business Employer Identification Number.
- Forms 1095-A, B and C, Health Coverage Statements.
- Copies of income transcripts from IRS and state, if applicable.