In this class you’ll learn how to use the popular visual social media site, Pinterest. Pinterest is a great tool for those seeking inspiration, whether it be art, photography, fashion, recipes and cooking, remodeling your home, or much more! Registration is required. Open to All
These classes, taught by a native English speaker, will teach basic skills in a casual and fun environment. Participants may attend as many sessions as they like. Registration required. Open to all.
Thursday, August 19 • 2:30 - 3:30 pm • $5.00 • Register Online HERE
No Registration required. HPL Cardholders Only. A list of ingredients is available on the registration page.
Join Chef Rob Scott and make a fresh fruit Whoopie Pie with blueberries and strawberries with a creamy lemon filling! Perfect for any summer day. Stop by the Station library to pick up a kit containing dry ingredients for the recipe and then follow along on YouTube at home to prepare the perfect pies at home!
Please note: Patrons will have to have other ingredients on hand at home to complete the recipe. Registration is required. HPL cardholders only.
Kits are limited and they will be available to pick up upon registration at the Station Branch. One kit per household. There is a $5.00 non-refundable fee for this program.
Monday, August 23 • 7:00 to 8:00 pm • More Info online HERE
No Registration required. Open to all.
Summer is winding down and Fall is around the corner! Join Rob Scott for an end of Summer menu of Grilled Flatbread with Local Peaches, Prosciutto and Basil with a Balsamic Drizzle, West Coast Salad with Shrimp, Avocado and Fresh Corn and Little Baby Key Lime Pies. This will feed a family of four.
Open to all and no registration required. Please visit the Library’s Facebook page a few minutes before the program begins. Live program will begin automatically, no separate link or sign-in required.
- Proof of identification (photo ID).
- Social Security cards for you, your spouse and dependents.
- An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) assignment letter may be substituted for you, your spouse and your dependents if you do not have a Social Security number.
- Proof of foreign status, if applying for an ITIN.
- Birth dates for you, your spouse and dependents on the tax return.
- Wage and earning statements (Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R, 1099-Misc) from all employers.
- Interest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099).
- Health Insurance Exemption Certificate, if received.
- A copy of last year’s federal and state returns, if available
- Proof of bank account routing and account numbers for direct deposit such as a blank check.
- To file taxes electronically on a married-filing-joint tax return, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms.
- Total paid for daycare provider and the daycare provider’s tax identifying number such as their Social Security number or business Employer Identification Number.
- Forms 1095-A, B and C, Health Coverage Statements.
- Copies of income transcripts from IRS and state, if applicable.
- Your green card.
- Information for your application about your address, work and travel history.
- If you are currently married: Please bring your spouse’s full legal name, date of birth, Social Security number, current address, date of marriage, “A” number (if your spouse has one) and the date and place of naturalization (if your spouse naturalized).
- Information about all your prior marriages and about all of your current spouse’s prior marriages, including date of marriage, date the marriage ended, and how marriage ended (copy of divorce/death/annulment papers).
- If you have been arrested: Bring ALL arrest and court documents, even if charges were dropped. If you don’t have these documents yet or don’t know where to get them you should still come to the workshop.
- If you wish to file for a fee waiver (I-912), please bring documents verifying your income, including a copy of last year’s tax return.
Featured at the Station
- Foreign language books for adults: French, Creole, Hindi, Korean, Spanish
- Literacy materials for adults
- Bi-lingual books for children
Classes for New English Speakers
Taught by a native English speaker in a casual and fun environment.
For more information call 631- 421-5053.
Beginner English Class
Tuesdays & Thursdays at 5:30-6:30 pm
Beginner-Intermediate English Class
Tuesdays & Thursdays at 6:30-7:30 pm
Rosetta Stone (language-learning computer program)
Literacy Suffolk Tutors
Station Branch History